Monday, February 26, 2007

Valentine dresses

Remember how I told you it was hard to get a decent shot of the girls together now. Here is a perfect example. I wanted to get a shot of them together in their Valentine dresses and this is what I got. Presley LOVES holding Addison, but thinks it is hilarious to fall over while holding her. She just giggles so much and takes Addison down with her. Oh well.

As for the matching dresses I am so thankful that my sister has twin girls who were born around the same time of the year as my girls. I am even more thankful that one of the girls is about a head taller than the other so their clothes are working out great for my girls to have matching or similar clothes. I don't know how long it will last though because Addison is getting so big now!

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Jenny said...

Let me know when you want to come on over for some more clothes.