Friday, February 16, 2007
Are you kidding me?
That's what Chad asked this morning when the phone rang. He had just gotten in the shower and I was already up and ready and about ready to get the kids up when we got the call that school was cancelled AGAIN! Apparently when they called school off this morning, it was -7 degrees. We are the only school in the area that is closed. I guess we need to get buses for our kids, so they don't have to walk. We started our school year this year a year a week early so we could finish up at the end of May. It looks like the rate we are going we won't be finished any early. Oh well, I won't complain too much, I enjoy these days off! I just wish I would find out before I dragged myself out of bed. I love sleeping in! This has been quite the last two weeks. We have been off school 5 out of the last 10 days. I was telling Chad, it was to bad they weren't all in a row!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment