Throw in a few grapes and call it supper. That's what Miss Presley had for dinner tonight, pickles, cottage cheese, and grapes. Sounds great doesn't it? No, that's not all I gave her for dinner, but that's all she decided she was going to eat, besides the few bites of my sandwich she ate. She wasn't sure about the pickle at first...
but after a few bites she was loving it and even asked for another one. Cottage cheese is still considered a finger-food in her opinion.
She would reach in and get bite and offer it to me first and then shove it in her mouth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so funny! I think Gabi was her age when she really started loving pickles too! I couldn't believe she liked them like she did because my boys never did. Gabi still loves them to this day! At least she got all food groups according to the food program : )gotta throw out my speel...meat (cottage cheese), veggie (pickle), fruit (grapes) and the bread from her sandwich. I am assuming she got milk : )
So, hey, whatever it takes!
Post a Comment