That's what happens when you get behind on the blogging!! = ) Must not be too much going on lately though...hope everyone is doing well! We're pretty much going from one thing to another around our house in case you haven't noticed = ) Hope to see more entries soon...Take care and love you all!
Actually, we have been really busy and things aren't looking like they are going to slow down any time soon. The reason for bulk posts (and there will be more soon) is because of the basement work. I usally blog while Chad is playing his game. Since his game is put away for now, I haven't been sitting around on the computer much. It seems like we always have something to work on and I feel bad sitting on the computer when he is working. So, until the basement is finished (and his game is hooked up again) looks like this is how it will be. Bulk posts. :)
I am happily married to my husband, Chad since July 2003. We are both teachers in the same school corporation and at the same elementary schools. He teaches 5th grade and I teach kindergarten. I am a proud mommy to THREE adorable little girls, Presley, Addison and Reese. We have a miniature pinscher named Queenie and 3 goldfish named Dorothy, Mr. Fish and Boppy.
3 comments:
That's what happens when you get behind on the blogging!! = )
Must not be too much going on lately though...hope everyone is doing well! We're pretty much going from one thing to another around our house in case you haven't noticed = )
Hope to see more entries soon...Take care and love you all!
Actually, we have been really busy and things aren't looking like they are going to slow down any time soon. The reason for bulk posts (and there will be more soon) is because of the basement work. I usally blog while Chad is playing his game. Since his game is put away for now, I haven't been sitting around on the computer much. It seems like we always have something to work on and I feel bad sitting on the computer when he is working. So, until the basement is finished (and his game is hooked up again) looks like this is how it will be. Bulk posts. :)
Yeah, I think the boys are missing Chad..although, they can't wait till he gets back on - they say he'll be "rusty"!! Oh brother!
Post a Comment