Saturday night we went to another
trivia night. This time it was at Mishawaka's F.O.P. We had lots of fun again. We actually did better this time around. We ended up in 6th place (10 points off the leader). There were over 40 teams there, so I thought we did great! AND we did it without any Mulligans (free answers). We could have bought up to 5 Mulligans and used one on each round. We decided not to get any, so considering almost every other team used them, I was very happy with how we did. We enjoyed seeing
Kathy and Kevin even though we didn't get to talk much. Again, we had a great time with friends and accomplished our trivia goals:
- Have fun!
- Don't come in last.
And to top it off they were giving away door prizes and the very last one of the night they called Table 35 - Amber Brugh. YEAH!! I never win anything. I won this wonderful treasure chest of Satin Hands and lip glosses from Mary Kay. So happy. 
No comments:
Post a Comment