Thursday, February 15, 2007

a little late

Happy Valentine's Day

( I know a little late, but better late than never, right?)

Because we didn't have school yesterday on Valentine's Day, I saved the girls Valentine's shirts for today to wear to their party with Grandma. Addison is looking like such a big girl now. I can't believe it. It's sooooooooo (do you understand my frustration?) hard to get Presley to sit still long enough to get a decent picture. IF she is sitting still, then she isn't looking at me. sigh. This is about the best I got and you can see around her mouth we had to bribe her with a little chocolate to even get her to sit still.It's just as, if not more difficult to get a good one of both of the girls. I can do ok one at a time, but getting them both to look decent, double sigh. They both made out like bandits at their party. Lucky for us, they aren't allowed to eat much candy at all, so Chad and I had a little snack tonight. :)





On a side note, every night while walking Presley upstairs to put her to bed, we count the stairs as we are climbing up them. Tonight she surprised me by saying "eight" and "eleven" when we were on the eighth and eleventh step. She will sometimes count "one-two-three" but that's as far as she has done before. I count each one out loud and she will repeat, but she said "eight" and "eleven" at the same time as me tonight. So smart.

No comments: