
Majority wins! That's right folks, the majority of the people who commented guessed that we would have our third girl and they were right!
It's a GIRL!
(this shows girl parts - that's the bunnit. ;) as Presley would say.)
So once again, Chad and I both guessed correctly. 3 for 3. Now we don't have to do any major shopping or re-decorate the nursery. Those are both big pluses. That along with the fact that I am from a family of 3 sisters and am looking forward to my girls having the same thing. The most important thing is that this baby is healthy, and both the Dr. and the nurse both felt that everything looked great. She is growing right on track. In fact the ultrasound had my date as April 30, and the original date given to me was April 29, so she is right about perfect. They are keeping my date the same. I got my results from my quad-screen (Down Syndrome, Trisomy, etc...) and the Dr. said all my levels were within the normal range, which is a big blessing. And to top it off, I have only gained about 2 pounds so far, so I'm thrilled!
(two little feet with toes)
(two little feet with toes)We had Presley call our families and tell them that she was going to have a little sister. I'm not too sure that she really understands yet, but she got a kick out of saying it and hearing everyone's reactions.

5 comments:
HIP HIP HURRAH...all my girls have been wonderful blessings and I'm sure this one will be as well.
Congrats to you all! I asked Presley yesterday what she mommy was going to have and she was insistent on a "girl like Briella" she would say. So cute!
Congrats on another girl!
We think Presley is so cute with the "bunnit" thing that we started saying it at home. Every time we do Briella tells us "Presley say that."
Yeah, I catch myself telling my kids at school to "sit on their bunnit". :)
Hooray - no need to paint! Congrats on another girl. How sweet to have three little princesses...
Post a Comment