are in, .... but they'll have to wait. We had our ultra-sound this afternoon and everything looks great. Kidneys were functioning, heart had all 4 chambers pumping, the brain looked great, arms and legs kicking like crazy, bladder was working, the spine looked great, and wide open shot of the goods. I think the nurse and Dr. were playing with us because at first they kept saying he/him and I thought, oh, we're having a boy, and then they would change to she/her and I think, oh, I guess a girl. I'm sure they do that on purpose. The heartbeat this time was 146 which is lower than both of the other girls ever was. So? What does that mean? I guess you'll have to wait. (I know, we're mean...)
Here are the results to your guesses:
Boy: Cindy, Trenton, Tyler, Mom B., Dad B., Jenny, Dad D. = 7 boys
Girl: Shannon, Kathy, Ben, Gabi, Hildy, Mom D., Chad, Amber = 8 girls
Chad has a game tonight, and we wanted to wait and tell everyone together so we will tell tonight. Either check back later tonight or we'll call you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment